Letter to the Editor
Sweet syndrome following vemurafenib therapy for recurrent cholangiocarcinoma
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 326–328, March 2014
How to Cite
. Sweet syndrome following vemurafenib therapy for recurrent cholangiocarcinoma.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.