SOX-10 expression in cutaneous myoepitheliomas and mixed tumors
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 353–363, April 2014
How to Cite
SOX-10 expression in cutaneous myoepitheliomas and mixed tumors., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2013 07:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.