Glomuvenous malformations with smooth muscle and eccrine glands: unusual histopathologic features in a familial setting
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 308–315, March 2014
How to Cite
Glomuvenous malformations with smooth muscle and eccrine glands: unusual histopathologic features in a familial setting., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
|cup12283-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||application/unknown||2389K||Fig. S1. Control WT1 immunohistochemical staining on nephroblastoma tissue showing nuclear localization.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.