Pulse granuloma of the lip: morphologic clues in its differential diagnosis
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 394–399, April 2014
How to Cite
Pulse granuloma of the lip: morphologic clues in its differential diagnosis., .
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 12:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.