Tenosynovitis with rice body formation presenting as a cutaneous abscess
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 602–605, July 2014
How to Cite
Moreno, S., Forcada, P., Soria, X., Altemir, V., Gatius, S., Gil, M., Matías-Guiu, X., Casanova, J. M. and Martí, R. M. (2014), Tenosynovitis with rice body formation presenting as a cutaneous abscess. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 602–605. doi: 10.1111/cup.12316
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.