The changes in the expression levels of follicular markers in keratoacanthoma depend on the stage: keratoacanthoma is a follicular neoplasm exhibiting infundibular/isthmic differentiation without expression of CK15
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 437–446, May 2014
How to Cite
The changes in the expression levels of follicular markers in keratoacanthoma depend on the stage: keratoacanthoma is a follicular neoplasm exhibiting infundibular/isthmic differentiation without expression of CK15., , , .
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.