The routine use of iron stain for biopsies of dermatoses of the legs
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
How to Cite
The routine use of iron stain for biopsies of dermatoses of the legs., .
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.