Extraocular well-differentiated sebaceous tumors with overlying cutaneous horns: four tumors in three patients
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 650–656, August 2014
How to Cite
Extraocular well-differentiated sebaceous tumors with overlying cutaneous horns: four tumors in three patients., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2014 02:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- NTUH. Grant Number: 102-N2231
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!