Ponatinib-induced neutrophilic panniculitis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 597–601, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Hassan, K. M., Musiek, A. and Rosman, I. S. (2014), Ponatinib-induced neutrophilic panniculitis. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 597–601. doi: 10.1111/cup.12326
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.