CJ Figueroa and BJ Camp contributed equally to the writing of this manuscript.
A Case of Protothecosis in a Patient with Multiple Myeloma
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 409–413, May 2014
How to Cite
Figueroa, C. J., Camp, B. J., Varghese, G. I., Miranda, E., Querfeld, C., Hassoun, H., Kamboj, M. and Pulitzer, M. P. (2014), A Case of Protothecosis in a Patient with Multiple Myeloma. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 409–413. doi: 10.1111/cup.12338
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.