Validation of the VE1 immunostain for the BRAF V600E mutation in melanoma
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 724–732, September 2014
How to Cite
Pearlstein, M. V., Zedek, D. C., Ollila, D. W., Treece, A., Gulley, M. L., Groben, P. A. and Thomas, N. E. (2014), Validation of the VE1 immunostain for the BRAF V600E mutation in melanoma. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 724–732. doi: 10.1111/cup.12364
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA112243, UL1TR000083, KL2TR000084, TL1TR000085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.