Letter to the Editor
Punctate pemphigus: an underreported direct immunofluorescence pattern
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 756–757, September 2014
How to Cite
Diercks, G. F.H., Jonkman, M. F. and Pas, H. H. (2014), Punctate pemphigus: an underreported direct immunofluorescence pattern. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 756–757. doi: 10.1111/cup.12366
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.