Extracavitary primary effusion lymphoma presenting as a cutaneous tumor: a case report and literature review
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 745–753, September 2014
How to Cite
Pielasinski, U., Santonja, C., Rodríguez-Pinilla, S. M. and Requena, L. (2014), Extracavitary primary effusion lymphoma presenting as a cutaneous tumor: a case report and literature review. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 745–753. doi: 10.1111/cup.12368
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2014 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.