Letter to the Editor
Lipoblastoid/signet-ring cell-rich Spitz nevus: a hitherto unreported microscopic variant
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 762–764, September 2014
How to Cite
Salviato, T., Luzar, B. and Falconieri, G. (2014), Lipoblastoid/signet-ring cell-rich Spitz nevus: a hitherto unreported microscopic variant. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 41: 762–764. doi: 10.1111/cup.12370
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.