The Right Kind of Wrong: A “Knowledge in Pieces” Approach to Science Learning in Museums
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 31–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Davis, P. R., Horn, M. S. and Sherin, B. L. (2013), The Right Kind of Wrong: A “Knowledge in Pieces” Approach to Science Learning in Museums. Curator: The Museum Journal, 56: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/cura.12005
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!