Stay Behind the Yellow Line: Young Children Constructing Knowledge from an Art Exhibition
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 The California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 407–420, October 2013
How to Cite
Clarkin-Phillips, J., Carr, M., Thomas, R., Waitai, M. and Lowe, J. (2013), Stay Behind the Yellow Line: Young Children Constructing Knowledge from an Art Exhibition. Curator: The Museum Journal, 56: 407–420. doi: 10.1111/cura.12041
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Teaching and Learning Research Initiative
- Ministry of Education
- New Zealand Council for Educational Research
- Wellington Region Free Kindergarten Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!