Point of View
Nation and National Museums, a Contested Relationship: An Analysis of U.S. National Museums in the Twenty-first Century
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The California Academy of Sciences
Curator: The Museum Journal
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 97–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Drengwitz, B., Elbers, B., Jahn, L. D. and Wrogemann, I. (2014), Nation and National Museums, a Contested Relationship: An Analysis of U.S. National Museums in the Twenty-first Century. Curator: The Museum Journal, 57: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/cura.12053
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!