I follow Garfinkel (1991) using the asterisk “*” to mark provisional terms. The analysis has to show whether the provisional concept is actually appropriate. Thus, event* denotes that we do not know with certainty what kind of event we are witnessing; question* denotes that a locution might be a question, but only the detailed analysis can reveal what has happened.
To Event: Toward a Post-Constructivist of Theorizing and Researching the Living Curriculum as Event*-in-the-Making†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 by The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 388–417, June 2013
How to Cite
Roth, W.-M. (2013), To Event: Toward a Post-Constructivist of Theorizing and Researching the Living Curriculum as Event*-in-the-Making. Curriculum Inquiry, 43: 388–417. doi: 10.1111/curi.12016
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!