Introduction to the Special Issue: Queers of Color and Anti-Oppressive Knowledge Production
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 by The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto
Theme Issue: Queers of Color and Anti-Oppressive Knowledge Production
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 426–440, September 2013
How to Cite
Brockenbrough, E. (2013), Introduction to the Special Issue: Queers of Color and Anti-Oppressive Knowledge Production. Curriculum Inquiry, 43: 426–440. doi: 10.1111/curi.12023
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!