TROPAEOLUM UMBELLATUM: IS IT EXTINCT IN THE WILD?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew 2012
Curtis's Botanical Magazine
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 362–366, December 2012
How to Cite
Rix, M. (2012), TROPAEOLUM UMBELLATUM: IS IT EXTINCT IN THE WILD?. Curtis's Botanical Magazine, 29: 362–366. doi: 10.1111/curt.12006
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!