Pure and mixed mucinous carcinoma of the breast: fine needle aspiration cytology findings and review of the literature
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 377–384, December 2013
How to Cite
Cyrta, J., Andreiuolo, F., Azoulay, S., Balleyguier, C., Bourgier, C., Mazouni, C., Mathieu, M.-C., Delaloge, S. and Vielh, P. (2013), Pure and mixed mucinous carcinoma of the breast: fine needle aspiration cytology findings and review of the literature. Cytopathology, 24: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/cyt.12016
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.