Follow-up of atypia and follicular lesions of undetermined significance in thyroid fine needle aspiration cytology
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 385–390, December 2013
How to Cite
Dincer, N., Balci, S., Yazgan, A., Guney, G., Ersoy, R., Cakir, B. and Guler, G. (2013), Follow-up of atypia and follicular lesions of undetermined significance in thyroid fine needle aspiration cytology. Cytopathology, 24: 385–390. doi: 10.1111/cyt.12021
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!