Multinational study of oestrogen and progesterone receptor immunocytochemistry on breast carcinoma fine needle aspirates
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 7–20, February 2013
How to Cite
Marinšek, Ž. P., Nolde, N., Kardum-Skelin, I., Nizzoli, R., Önal, B., Rezanko, T., Tani, E., Ostović, K. T., Vielh, P., Schmitt, F. and Kocjan, G. (2013), Multinational study of oestrogen and progesterone receptor immunocytochemistry on breast carcinoma fine needle aspirates. Cytopathology, 24: 7–20. doi: 10.1111/cyt.12024
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 2 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.