R.L. and D.J.C. contributed equally to this work.
Gene expression profiling of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)-derived cytological fine needle aspirates from hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes in non-small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 351–355, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, R., Cousins, D. J., Ortiz-Zapater, E., Breen, R., McLean, E. and Santis, G. (2013), Gene expression profiling of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)-derived cytological fine needle aspirates from hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes in non-small cell lung cancer. Cytopathology, 24: 351–355. doi: 10.1111/cyt.12034
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BBSRC; BB/G006911/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!