Is a liquid-based cytology more sensitive than a conventional Pap smear?
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 254–263, August 2013
How to Cite
Sigurdsson, K. (2013), Is a liquid-based cytology more sensitive than a conventional Pap smear?. Cytopathology, 24: 254–263. doi: 10.1111/cyt.12037
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication 27 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.