Brad Partridge PhD, NHMRC Research Fellow, Stephanie Bell B PsySc, Research Assistant, Jayne Lucke PhD, Principal Research Fellow, Wayne Hall PhD, NHMRC Australia Research Fellow.
Australian university students' attitudes towards the use of prescription stimulants as cognitive enhancers: Perceived patterns of use, efficacy and safety
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 295–302, May 2013
How to Cite
[Australian university students' attitudes towards the use of prescription stimulants as cognitive enhancers: Perceived patterns of use, efficacy and safety. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:295–302], , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Bayer Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!