M. Mofizul Islam, MSc, Doctoral candidate, Marian Shanahan, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Health Economist, Libby Topp, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Katherine M. Conigrave, FAChAM, FAFHPM, PhD, Addiction Medicine Specialist, Professor, Ann White, RN, RM, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Carolyn A. Day, PhD, Associate Professor.
The cost of providing primary health-care services from a needle and syringe program: A case study
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 312–319, May 2013
How to Cite
[The cost of providing primary health-care services from a needle and syringe program: A case study. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:312–319], , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- University of New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.