Benedikt Fischer PhD, Professor and Senior Scientist, Anca Ialomiteanu MSc, Research Coordinator, Angela Boak MSc, Research Coordinator, Edward Adlaf PhD, Senior Scientist and Associate Professor, Jürgen Rehm PhD, Senior Scientist & Director and Professor, Robert E. Mann PhD, Senior Scientist and Associate Professor.
Prevalence and key covariates of non-medical prescription opioid use among the general secondary student and adult populations in Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 276–287, May 2013
How to Cite
[Prevalence and key covariates of non-medical prescription opioid use among the general secondary student and adult populations in Ontario, Canada. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:276–287], , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Numbers: SAF-94814, GIR-109852
- CIHR/PHAC Chair in Applied Public Health
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.