Alexander H. D. Crooke BSocSc (Hons), Research Assistant, Sophie C. Reid MPsych (Clinical), PhD, Research fellow, Sylvia D. Kauer BBehavSci (Hons), PhD, Scholar, Dean P. McKenzie BA (Hons), PhD, NHMRC Postdoctoral Fellow & Honourary Research Fellow, NHMRC Postdoctoral Fellow & Senior Research Fellow, Stephen J. C. Hearps BPsych, PGDipPsych, Research Assistant/Data Analyst, Angela S. Khor BA (Hons), Research Assistant, Andrew B. Forbes BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, Professor and Head of Research Methodology Division.
Temporal mood changes associated with different levels of adolescent drinking: Using mobile phones and experience sampling methods to explore motivations for adolescent alcohol use
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 262–268, May 2013
How to Cite
[Temporal mood changes associated with different levels of adolescent drinking: Using mobile phones and experience sampling methods to explore motivations for adolescent alcohol use. Drug Alcohol Rev 2013;32:262–268], , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Murdoch Childrens' Research Institute Project
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.