Judith M. Watson PhD, Research Fellow, Debra Fayter MSc, Research Fellow, Noreen Mdege MSc, Research Fellow, Lisa Stirk MSc, Information Specialist, Amanda J. Sowden PhD, Deputy Director, Christine Godfrey BA, Emeritus Professor.
Interventions for alcohol and drug problems in outpatient settings: A systematic review
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 356–367, July 2013
How to Cite
Watson, J. M., Fayter, D., Mdege, N., Stirk, L., Sowden, A. J. and Godfrey, C. (2013), Interventions for alcohol and drug problems in outpatient settings: A systematic review. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 356–367. doi: 10.1111/dar.12037
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- National Institute for Health Research Collaboration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.