Suzanne Nielsen, BPharm, PhD, NHMRC Research Fellow (Early Career), Briony Larance, BSc (Psych), (Hons) PhD, Senior Research Officer, Nicholas Lintzeris, BMedSci, MBBS, PhD, FAChAM, Clinical Associate Professor and Director, Emma Black, BSc(Hons), Senior Research Officer, Raimondo Bruno, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Bridin Murnion, MBChB, FRACP, FFPMANZCA, FAChAM, Clinical Senior Lecturer, Adrian Dunlop, MBBS, PhD, FAChAM, Clinical Associate Professor and Director, Louisa Degenhardt, PhD, Professor.
Correlates of pain in an in-treatment sample of opioid-dependent people
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 489–494, September 2013
How to Cite
Nielsen, S., Larance, B., Lintzeris, N., Black, E., Bruno, R., Murnion, B., Dunlop, A. and Degenhardt, L. (2013), Correlates of pain in an in-treatment sample of opioid-dependent people. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 489–494. doi: 10.1111/dar.12041
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Reckitt Benkiser
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.