Lucy Burns PhD, MPH, Grad Cert Health Policy, Senior Lecturer, Chief Investigator, Courtney Breen PhD, MPH, Research Fellow, Carol Bower MBBS, MSc, PhD, FAFPHM, Winthrop Research Professor, Colleen O' Leary PhD, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Elizabeth Jane Elliott MD MPhil FRACP FRCPCH FRCP, Professor, Consultant Paediatrician.
Counting Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in Australia: The evidence and the challenges
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 461–467, September 2013
How to Cite
Burns, L., Breen, C., Bower, C., O' Leary, C. and Elliott, E. J. (2013), Counting Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder in Australia: The evidence and the challenges. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 461–467. doi: 10.1111/dar.12047
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Australian Government under the Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvements Grants Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.