Sheena Arora BCom, BSc, MPH, Research Fellow, Amanda Roxburgh BPscyh (Hons), MCrim, MPsychol (Clin), Senior Research Officer, Raimondo Bruno BSc (Hons), PhD, Senior Lecturer, Suzanne Nielsen BPharm, BPharmSc (Hons), PhD, NHMRC Research Fellow, Lucy Burns GradDip Health Policy, MPH, PhD, Senior Lecturer.
A cross-sectional analysis of over-the-counter codeine use among an Australian sample of people who regularly inject drugs
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 574–581, November 2013
How to Cite
Arora, S., Roxburgh, A., Bruno, R., Nielsen, S. and Burns, L. (2013), A cross-sectional analysis of over-the-counter codeine use among an Australian sample of people who regularly inject drugs. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 574–581. doi: 10.1111/dar.12059
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.