Foon Yin Lai MSc, PhD Candidate, Phong K. Thai PhD, Research Fellow, Jake O' Brien, BSc (Hons), PhD Candidate, Coral Gartner PhD, Research Fellow, Raimondo Bruno PhD, Senior lecturer & Acting Deputy Head of School, Benjamin Kele MAppSc, PhD Candidate, Christoph Ort PhD, Environmental Engineer, Jeremy Prichard PhD, Senior Lecturer, Paul Kirkbride PhD, Professor, Wayne Hall PhD, Professor, NHMRC Australia Fellow & Deputy Director (Policy), Steve Carter ADip, Senior Chemist, Jochen F. Mueller PhD, Professor & ARC Future Fellow.
Using quantitative wastewater analysis to measure daily usage of conventional and emerging illicit drugs at an annual music festival
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 594–602, November 2013
How to Cite
Lai, F. Y., Thai, P. K., O'Brien, J., Gartner, C., Bruno, R., Kele, B., Ort, C., Prichard, J., Kirkbride, P., Hall, W., Carter, S. and Mueller, J. F. (2013), Using quantitative wastewater analysis to measure daily usage of conventional and emerging illicit drugs at an annual music festival. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 594–602. doi: 10.1111/dar.12061
Declaration of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Australian Future Forensics Innovation Network
- Queensland Health Forensic Science Services/Entox Collaborative Research Funds
- National Health and Medical Research Council Australia Fellowship. Grant Number: 569738
- National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 519783
- University of Queensland Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.