Louisa Degenhardt PhD MPsychology (Clinical), Professor, NHMRC Principal Research Fellow, Stuart Gilmour MPH MStatistics, Assistant Professor, Fiona Shand PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Raimondo Bruno PhD, Senior Lecturer, Gabrielle Campbell BCriminology, Senior Research Officer, Richard P. Mattick PhD MPsychology (Clinical), Professor, Briony Larance, BSc Psychology (Hons), PhD, Lecturer, Wayne Hall PhD, Professor and NHMRC Australia Fellow.
Estimating the proportion of prescription opioids that is consumed by people who inject drugs in Australia
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 468–474, September 2013
How to Cite
Degenhardt, L., Gilmour, S., Shand, F., Bruno, R., Campbell, G., Mattick, R. P., Larance, B. and Hall, W. (2013), Estimating the proportion of prescription opioids that is consumed by people who inject drugs in Australia. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 468–474. doi: 10.1111/dar.12066
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Australian National Medical Health and Research Council
- Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services
- NHMRC. Grant Numbers: 1005688, 1022522
- Australian Government under the Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvements Grants Fund
- Reckitt Benckiser
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.