Leah C. Stevenson BA Science, India Bohanna PhD, NHMRC Early Career Research Fellow, Jan A. Robertson RN, Research Fellow, Alan R. Clough PhD, Associate Professor.
Aboriginal people in remote communities in Arnhem Land (Northern Territory) restrict their smoking in some environments: Implications for developing and implementing interventions to reduce exposure to environmental tobacco smoke
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 627–630, November 2013
How to Cite
Stevenson, L. C., Bohanna, I., Robertson, J. A. and Clough, A. R. (2013), Aboriginal people in remote communities in Arnhem Land (Northern Territory) restrict their smoking in some environments: Implications for developing and implementing interventions to reduce exposure to environmental tobacco smoke. Drug and Alcohol Review, 32: 627–630. doi: 10.1111/dar.12070
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council project. Grant Number: #436012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!