Anni Ryan MScMed (Clin Epi), GradDip A&DS, Manager, Ambulatory Care Team, D&A Services, South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD), Jennifer Holmes BHealthSci (Nursing), Grad Dip Health Counselling, MHealthSci (Health Informatics), Clinical Nurse Consultant, SESLHD, Vi Hunt MNurs, GradCert D&A Nursing, General Manager, D&A Clinical Services, Hunter New England Local Health District (HNELHD), Adrian Dunlop FAChAM, PhD, Director, D&A Clinical Services, HNELHD, Kristie Mammen BPsych (Hon) Ass MAPS, Project Officer, ATOP, D&A Services, SESLHD, Rohan Holland BNurs, Research Officer, D&A Clinical Services, HNELHD, Yvonne Sutton RN, BHealth (Clinical Studies), Nurse Unit Manager, Drug Health Services, Sydney South West Area Health Service, Doungkamol Sindhusake BA, MA, GradDip Information Science, MPH, PhD, Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Medicine, College of Health and Science, University of Western Sydney, Gonzalo Rivas BNurs, Research Nurse, D&A Services, SESLHD, Nicholas Lintzeris BMedSci, MBBS, PhD, FAChAM, Director, D&A Services, SESLHD.
Validation and implementation of the Australian Treatment Outcomes Profile in specialist drug and alcohol settings
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 33–42, January 2014
How to Cite
Ryan, A., Holmes, J., Hunt, V., Dunlop, A., Mammen, K., Holland, R., Sutton, Y., Sindhusake, D., Rivas, G. and Lintzeris, N. (2014), Validation and implementation of the Australian Treatment Outcomes Profile in specialist drug and alcohol settings. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 33–42. doi: 10.1111/dar.12083
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- Mental Health Drug and Alcohol Office of New South Wales Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.