Jessica Belcher PhD, Research Officer, Suzanne Nielsen PhD, NHMRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Gabrielle Campbell MCrim, Senior Research Officer, Raimondo Bruno PhD, Senior Lecturer, Bianca Hoban, Bachelor of Health and Medical Science (Hons), Research Officer, Briony Larance PhD, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Nicholas Lintzeris, PhD, Director Professor, Louisa Degenhardt PhD, Professor and NHMRC Principal Research Fellow.
Diversion of prescribed opioids by people living with chronic pain: Results from an Australian community sample
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 27–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Belcher, J., Nielsen, S., Campbell, G., Bruno, R., Hoban, B., Larance, B., Lintzeris, N. and Degenhardt, L. (2014), Diversion of prescribed opioids by people living with chronic pain: Results from an Australian community sample. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 27–32. doi: 10.1111/dar.12084
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- NHMRC Research Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.