The copyright line for this article was changed on 9 March 2015 after original online publication.
Public participation in local alcohol regulation: Findings from a survey of New Zealand communities
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Drug and Alcohol Review published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Kypri, K. and Maclennan, B. (2014), Public participation in local alcohol regulation: Findings from a survey of New Zealand communities. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 59–63. doi: 10.1111/dar.12094
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- 1Alcohol: no ordinary commodity—research and public policy. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003., , , et al.
- 2What works to reduce alcohol-related harm and why aren't the policies more popular? Social Policy Journal of New Zealand 2005;25:118–141., .
- 4Law Commission. Alcohol in our lives: an issues paper on the reform of New Zealand's liquor laws. Wellington: Law Commission, 2009.
- 6Law Commission. Alcohol in our lives: curbing the harm. A report on the review of the regulatory framework for the sale and supply of liquor. Wellington: Law Commission, 2010.
- 11Electoral Enrolment Centre. Voter Enrolment Passes the 95% Mark. 2005. Available at: http://www.elections.org.nz/news/article_410.html (accessed April 2009).
- 16Council Booze Plan ‘Shoddy, Ill-informed’, The Press 2013. Available at: http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/8976396/Council-booze-plan-shoddy-ill-informed (accessed October 2013).