Sarah Larney PhD, Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Linda Gowing PhD, Associate Professor, Richard P. Mattick PhD, Professor, Michael Farrell MB FRCP FRCPsych, Director, Wayne Hall PhD, Professor, Louisa Degenhardt PhD, Professor.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of naltrexone implants for the treatment of opioid dependence
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 115–128, March 2014
How to Cite
Larney, S., Gowing, L., Mattick, R. P., Farrell, M., Hall, W. and Degenhardt, L. (2014), A systematic review and meta-analysis of naltrexone implants for the treatment of opioid dependence. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/dar.12095
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Early Career Fellowship
- NHMRC Principal Research Fellowships
- NHMRC Australia Fellowship
- Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvements Grant Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.