Ingeborg Rossow PhD, Researcher, Elisabet E. Storvoll PhD, Research Director.
Long-term trends in alcohol policy attitudes in Norway
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol policy attitudes trends, determinants and implications, Guest Editors: Norman Giesbrecht and Michael Livingston
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 220–226, May 2014
How to Cite
Rossow, I. and Storvoll, E. E. (2014), Long-term trends in alcohol policy attitudes in Norway. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 220–226. doi: 10.1111/dar.12098
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Norwegian Institute for Alcohol and Drug Research (SIRUS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.