Dr. Ye-Hsu Lu contributes equally to Dr. Vincent Chin-Hung Chen.
Effect of amphetamine on corrected-QT interval change during methadone maintenance treatment in Taiwan: A prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 194–201, March 2014
How to Cite
Lin, N.-C., Huang, C.-L., Chen, C.-Y., Lin, T.-Y., Wang, H.-Y., Lu, Y.-H., Chen, L.-M., Chen, V. C.-H. and Gossop, M. (2014), Effect of amphetamine on corrected-QT interval change during methadone maintenance treatment in Taiwan: A prospective cohort study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/dar.12099
Ni-Chi Lin BMed, Visiting Staff, Chieh-Liang Huang BMed, Visiting Staff, Chung-Ying Chen BMed, Visiting Staff, Tsang-Yaw Lin BMed, Visiting Staff, Hsiu-Yi Wang BN, Nurse, Ye-Hsu Lu BMed, Visiting Staff, Lin-Mei Chen Mpsych, Clinical Psychologist, Vincent Chin-Hung Chen PhD, Associate Professor, Michael Gossop PhD, Professor.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Tsaotun Psychiatric Centre, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Taiwan. Grant Number: 10009
- China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan. Grant Number: DMR-102-069
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-102A1-PDCO-1312141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.