Ashleigh Guillaumier BPsyc, PhD Candidate, Billie Bonevski PhD, Associate Professor, Christine Paul PhD, Associate Professor, Catherine D'Este PhD, Professor, Christopher Doran PhD, Professor, Mohammad Siahpush PhD, Professor.
Paying the price: A cross-sectional survey of Australian socioeconomically disadvantaged smokers' responses to hypothetical cigarette price rises
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 177–185, March 2014
How to Cite
Guillaumier, A., Bonevski, B., Paul, C., D'Este, C., Doran, C. and Siahpush, M. (2014), Paying the price: A cross-sectional survey of Australian socioeconomically disadvantaged smokers' responses to hypothetical cigarette price rises. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/dar.12103
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- Hunter Medical Research Institute. Grant Number: G1101150
- Australian Postgraduate Award PhD scholarship
- Cancer Institute NSW Career Development Fellowship
- Cancer Control Collaboration funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.