Phuong Nguyen BBiomedSci(Hon), Research Assistant, Raimondo Bruno PhD, Senior Lecturer and Acting Deputy Head, Rosa Alati PhD, Associate Professor and Principle Research Fellow at the School of Population Health, Simon Lenton PhD, Deputy Director, Lucy Burns PhD, Senior Lecturer, Paul M Dietze PhD, Head of Alcohol and other Drug Research.
Self-reported recent testing and diagnosis for sexually transmitted infections among regular ecstasy users in Australia, 2011–2012
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 211–214, March 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, P. L. T., Bruno, R., Alati, R., Lenton, S., Burns, L. and Dietze, P. M. (2014), Self-reported recent testing and diagnosis for sexually transmitted infections among regular ecstasy users in Australia, 2011–2012. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/dar.12105
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Australian Government under the Substance Misuse Prevention and Service Improvement Grants Fund
- an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council Career Development Fellowship Level 2. Grant Number: APP1012485
- an Australian Research Council Future Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.