Sarah Callinan PhD, Research Fellow, Adjunct Research Fellow, Robin Room PhD, Director, Professor, Professor of Alcohol Policy Research, Michael Livingston PhD, Post-doctoral Research Fellow.
Changes in Australian attitudes to alcohol policy: 1995–2010
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol policy attitudes trends, determinants and implications, Guest Editors: Norman Giesbrecht and Michael Livingston
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 227–234, May 2014
How to Cite
Callinan, S., Room, R. and Livingston, M. (2014), Changes in Australian attitudes to alcohol policy: 1995–2010. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/dar.12106
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.