Peter Miller PhD, Principal Research Fellow, Samantha Wells PhD, Scientist, Rhianna Hobbs BPsych, Provisional Psychologist, Lucy Zinkiewicz PhD, Lecturer, Ashlee Curtis BAPsych, Research Assistant, Kathryn Graham PhD, Senior Scientist.
Alcohol, masculinity, honour and male barroom aggression in an Australian sample
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 136–143, March 2014
How to Cite
Miller, P., Wells, S., Hobbs, R., Zinkiewicz, L., Curtis, A. and Graham, K. (2014), Alcohol, masculinity, honour and male barroom aggression in an Australian sample. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 136–143. doi: 10.1111/dar.12114
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- National Drug Law Enforcement Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.