Paul M. Dietze PhD, Professor, Michael Livingston PhD, Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Sarah Callinan PhD, Research Fellow, Robin Room PhD, Professor.
The big night out: What happens on the most recent heavy drinking occasion among young Victorian risky drinkers?
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol and drug use patterns in the event, Guest Editors: Emmanuel Kuntsche, Paul Dietze and Rebecca Jenkinson
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 346–353, July 2014
How to Cite
Dietze, P. M., Livingston, M., Callinan, S. and Room, R. (2014), The big night out: What happens on the most recent heavy drinking occasion among young Victorian risky drinkers?. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/dar.12117
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP110101720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.