Correction added on 11 March 2014, after first online publication: Table 4 of this article was amended to reflect the correct dataset on which this study was based. The changes made in the text as a result of the amendments to Table 4 are marked by an asterisk (*). The conclusion of the study was not affected by these changes.
Changes in injury-related hospital emergency department presentations associated with the imposition of regulatory versus voluntary licensing conditions on licensed venues in two cities
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Special Issue: Alcohol policy attitudes trends, determinants and implications, Guest Editors: Norman Giesbrecht and Michael Livingston
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 314–322, May 2014
How to Cite
Miller, P., Curtis, A., Palmer, D., Busija, L., Tindall, J., Droste, N., Gillham, K., Coomber, K. and Wiggers, J. (2014), Changes in injury-related hospital emergency department presentations associated with the imposition of regulatory versus voluntary licensing conditions on licensed venues in two cities. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 314–322. doi: 10.1111/dar.12118
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- Australian National Drug Law Enforcement Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.