Kirsimarja Raitasalo, PhD, Senior Researcher, Marja Holmila, PhD, Research Professor, Ilona Autti-Rämö, MD, PhD, Research Professor, Irma-Leena Notkola, PhD, Senior Researcher, Heli Tapanainen, MSc, Researcher.
Hospitalisations and out-of-home placements of children of substance-abusing mothers: A register-based cohort study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2015
How to Cite
Raitasalo, K., Holmila, M., Autti-Rämö, I., Notkola, I.-L. and Tapanainen, H. (2015), Hospitalisations and out-of-home placements of children of substance-abusing mothers: A register-based cohort study. Drug and Alcohol Review, 34: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/dar.12121
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- The National Institute of Health and Welfare, Finland
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 259289
- EU [Addictions and Lifestyles in Contemporary Europe–Reframing Addictions Project (ALICE RAP)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.