Peter G. Miller PhD, Principal Research Fellow, Shannon Hyder PhD, Lecturer, Lucy Zinkiewicz PhD, Lecturer, Nicolas Droste PhD, Candidate, Jane B. Harris B Applied Science (Psychology), Grad Dip Psychology, Day Hospice Activity Coordinator Anam Cara House Geelong.
Comparing subjective well-being and health-related quality of life of Australian drug users in treatment in Regional and Rural Victoria
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs
Drug and Alcohol Review
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 651–657, November 2014
How to Cite
Miller, P. G., Hyder, S., Zinkiewicz, L., Droste, N. and Harris, J. B. (2014), Comparing subjective well-being and health-related quality of life of Australian drug users in treatment in Regional and Rural Victoria. Drug and Alcohol Review, 33: 651–657. doi: 10.1111/dar.12124
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council Howard Florey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.